Friday, August 24, 2007

Tomorrow is the day!

Yep, tomorrow I will attend my yoga class and will have the strength to move distances farther than 20 yards. So far today, eating has been the most difficult due to a sore mouth, teeth and the nausea. But tomorrow is a new day and I have every intention of eating, stretching (in an emotionally aligning sort of way) and watching "No Reservations" holding a giant tub of extra buttery popcorn alongside my fabulous girls. Thanks again for all of the calls, cards, letters, myspace thingies, and love. It helps more than you know. So look to tomorrows update where I tell you all about the movie even if you haven't seen it! ;)

Oh - and for those curious, and I know thats most - the hair is still hanging in there. I'll let you know when it's time to "plane down" as the fabulous Mr. Ken Dennis (who is making my hair piece from my very own hair!) prefers to say!

Love.

~M

5 comments:

Betsy said...

We are so thankful for this blog, To beable to check on you daily! You keep that Mary smile and know that YOU ARE LOVED!

JuJu said...

Try some popsicles baby. The cool will help the insides of your mouth.

Have a great day and fun at the movies tonight. Love you!

sonjad said...

Mary, Jeremy & I have had you on our minds. You are so brave and such a beautiful person! I know that you give a lot of people courage, and this blog is very comforting for us.
Love, Sonja

Tina Metz said...

Hey Mare,

Your BLOG is awesome. Thank you for sharing your days with us. Hang in there and know that God is going to see you through this whole ordeal. We are all cheering for you and encouraging you to get through it. You have an incredible support system and each one of us share in your joys and hurts. I remember Bop quoting the Bible many years ago that if you draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

We love you and look forward to reading more about your days ahead.

Love to you, Lar, Toot and Will!!!

Johnny

Billie said...

Hey Mare Hope you get this. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!