Thursday, August 23, 2007

Day Four

I don't have as much to say today as yesterday, but still wanted to keep you guys up to date. Today was a puny day with lots of nausea (that was the worst it got, thank goodness), a decent amount of napping and only some of the bone pain from the previous days. My wonderful mommy-dearest came to my rescue today and made sure I was ok. She made good ole' homemade vegetable soup and cornbread, did my laundry, played with the dogs, rubbed my head and wiped my tears. This whole thing would be so much worse without my momma!

As for tomorrow I intend to get up, eat breakfast, drink coffee and make it to my 10:30 meeting. I will let you all know how that goes. And my plan for the weekend you may ask, cause it has been years since this girl hasn't had weekend plans, are an emotional alignment yoga class on Saturday and a movie with the girls. Beyond that it is looking pretty slim. So until the next update!

Love.

~M

1 comment:

JuJu said...

Hey Mary-
Pretend I'm with you this weekend. Even if my big old booty isn't there with you, please know my heart is always with you. Tell the girls hello for me. God bless your mom and her soup.
Love you,
JuJu