Friday, March 20, 2009

Sleepy time

Ok I realize this is going to throw everyone for a loop that I have posted TWICE in one week, but I have had some time (I also took a long hot bath in my jacuzzi tub and painted both my toes and my fingernails!!) so I decided to post again.  Not so long ago I took some photos of my little bug sleeping cuz he just looks so dad-gum peaceful.  Then a few days later he was fighting sleep as hard as he could one mornin and his wonderful Dad scooped him up so I could grab some cereal and pump a little before he had to head to work.  He had a full belly and had hardly slept the night before so I figured he was sleepy but I wasn't able to make it happen.  Larry grabbed him up and they sat next to me on the couch.  The next thing I knew they were both snoozing peacefully awaiting the cutest picture on the face of the planet to be taken.  The entire time I was pregnant I just could not wait to snap a picture of a little teeny tiny baby sleeping on his Daddy's chest.  And here I had my first opportunity!  I intend to snap these whenever the chance arises but wanted to go ahead and share this one with you.  Don't you wish we could all still curl up on the chest of someone we know loves us more than anything in the world? Boy, I sure do.



1 comment:

JuJu said...

This is so sweet. And, now Larry has some hair on his chest thanks to Griff!! :-) I love this pic.